Galion Area Attractions
There are a variety of places to visit in the Galion area.
• The city maintains four parks: Cobey Park, East Park, Heise Park, and South Park. They contain playground equipment, ball fields, tennis courts, and other recreational activities. There are also three reservoirs south of town on State Route 309. They offer walking trails, fishing and disc golf. More information
• The historic Brownella Cottage and History Museum, 132 South Union Street, is a major tourist destination.
• Galion Community Theatre, 127 Harding Way West, delights crowds with several live shows each year. It contains 230 seats and is the last remaining original theater house in the county.
• The Galion Center YMCA, 500 Gill Avenue, offers state-of-the-art fitness facilities, fitness classes and child daycare.
• Eighteen-O-Three Taproom, 123 Harding Way East, is the state's only craft beer tasting room that features strictly beer and wine manufactured in Ohio.
• Fox Winery is located at 227 Harding Way East. They offer a variety of wines, including a local brand.
• Click here for a list of local restaurants.
• Planet 14 is an arcade and bar. It features a variety of new and classic arcade games, billiards, and air hockey. They also have a modest food menu.
• If you are interested in other attractions throughout Ohio, please visit the Tourism Ohio site.