Permits   Phone:  (419) 468-2642

Need A Permit?
Ohio Codes
Plan Submission
Alarm System Permit
Alley/Street Permit
Building Permit
Commercial/ Business
Curb Cut Permit
Demolition Permit
Driveway Permit
Electrical Permit
Fence Permit
Food Service Permits
Mobile Home Permit
Outbuilding Permit
Plumbing Permit
Pool Permit
Sanitary Sewer Permit
Satellite Dish Permit
Sidewalk Permit
Storm Sewer Permit
Street/Alley Permit
Tree Trimming Permit
Water Tap Permit
Water Meter Installation
Zoning Permit
Zoning Fees
Zoning Variance
Water Hook-Up

Installing water service to a new or existing building requires a permit. There is no charge for the permit, however there is an installation fee.

First, complete a Water Service Application at the Building/Zoning Office. You must specify the size of water tap and water meter. After the application is processed, the exact fee will be determined.

Water Service Charges:

Contact the City Building/Zoning Office at 419-468-2642 for the latest fee schedule.

Other permits you may need:
Building Permit
Sanitary Sewer
Storm Sewer
Street/Alley Tear-Up

Home              Contact Us Private Policy  Legal NoticeDownload Adobe Acrobat Reader
Revised: 11/15/2012
 This website is created, sponsored and maintained by the City of Galion, Ohio. 
All materials, graphics and photos are owned and copyrighted and may not be copied, downloaded or used
 elsewhere without the written permission of the City of Galion, Ohio