Permits   Phone:  (419) 468-2642

Need A Permit?
Ohio Codes
Plan Submission
Alarm System Permit
Alley/Street Permit
Building Permit
Commercial/ Business
Curb Cut Permit
Demolition Permit
Driveway Permit
Electrical Permit
Fence Permit
Food Service Permits
Mobile Home Permit
Outbuilding Permit
Plumbing Permit
Pool Permit
Sanitary Sewer Permit
Satellite Dish Permit
Sidewalk Permit
Storm Sewer Permit
Street/Alley Permit
Tree Trimming Permit
Water Tap Permit
Water Meter Installation
Zoning Permit
Zoning Fees
Zoning Variance

A driveway permit is required if you are installing a new driveway or changing the surface of an existing driveway to concrete, or it you are widening the drive at the point that it intersects the street.

A drive being resurfaced from gravel or asphalt to concrete requires a permit; a driveway being resurfaced in asphalt does not.

A Curb Cutting Permit is required only if the new or widened drive requires cutting of the existing street curb.

Both the Driveway and the Curb Cut Permits can be obtained form the City Building/Zoning Office, 301 Harding Way East.

Inspections needed:
Call for inspection after forms are in place, but before concrete is poured:  Final (upon completion or before use).
Note: It is your responsibility to call the City Building/Zoning Office at 419-468-2642 at least 48 hours before concrete is to be poured.

Other permits you may need:
Curb Cut

Home              Contact Us Private Policy  Legal NoticeDownload Adobe Acrobat Reader
Revised: 11/15/2012
 This website is created, sponsored and maintained by the City of Galion, Ohio. 
All materials, graphics and photos are owned and copyrighted and may not be copied, downloaded or used
 elsewhere without the written permission of the City of Galion, Ohio