Permits       Phone:  (419) 468-5255

Need A Permit?
Ohio Codes
Plan Submission
Alarm System Permit
Alley/Street Permit
Building Permit
Commercial/ Business
Curb Cut Permit
Demolition Permit
Driveway Permit
Electrical Permit
Fence Permit
Food Service Permits
Mobile Home Permit
Outbuilding Permit
Plumbing Permit
Pool Permit
Sanitary Sewer Permit
Satellite Dish Permit
Sidewalk Permit
Storm Sewer Permit
Street/Alley Permit
Tree Trimming Permit
Water Tap Permit
Water Meter Installation
Zoning Permit
Zoning Fees
Zoning Variance


Alarm System - Residential

For any homeowner or business wishing to install an electronic alarm system monitored by either the Fire or Police Department, or through a central alarm station, or has a local alarm (an alarm that gives a signal which is audible or visible to persons in the vicinity of the premises), an annual permit must be obtained through the Galion Police Department, 301 Harding Way East. Call 468-5255 for details. All permits must be renewed by December 31 each year.

For every false alarm in excess of three in any calendar year that results in a response by the police or fire departments or equipment, a fee will be charged.

No inspection is required.

Other permits you may need:  None

Home              Contact Us Private Policy  Legal NoticeDownload Adobe Acrobat Reader
Revised: 11/15/2012
 This website is created, sponsored and maintained by the City of Galion, Ohio. 
All materials, graphics and photos are owned and copyrighted and may not be copied, downloaded or used
 elsewhere without the written permission of the City of Galion, Ohio